The history of Worcester Park Football Club is rather vague. It appears that the club was founded in 1900, but became more established in 1921 when WPAC inherited the ground at Green Lane known as Skinners Field. Whether WPFC played at Skinners Field before 1921 is not known as it is believed the field was part of church land. In 1949 the football club was admitted to the old Surrey Senior League where it stayed throughout the fifties and early sixties before demotion to intermediate grade football. WPFC then became a founder member of the Surrey County Premier League in 1982 before its name change to the Surrey County Senior League in 2000. In 2003 it joined the Combined Counties League as part of the new Division 1. In the earlier years the club was known as the Skinners, but for a long time now 'come on the Park' has been the call from the touchline. The second team play in the Reserves division of the Combined Counties Football League and the third eleven (known as the 'A' team) play in the Surrey South Eastern Combination League Division 1. The club also provides for a number of junior teams and a vets side.
Club Colours: Blue/Blue/Blue
Ground : Skinners Field Green Lane Worcester Park Surrey KT4 8AJ Ground Telephone 020 8337 4995